Centre Pompidou of Málaga skip the lines combination tickets
- A great journey through art in the 20th and the 21st centuries
- One of the most important collections in the world of modern and contemporary art
- An innovative mediation programs designed for the whole family
- A living participatory installation
The Centre Pompidou Málaga invites you to experience the Centre Pompidou through the richness of its collection, the excellence of its programme, the interlinking of artistic disciplines, and its innovative mediation programs designed for the whole family.
It takes you on a journey through art in the 20th and the 21st centuries, with close to 90 works selected from the Centre Pompidou collection, one of the most important in the world of modern and contemporary art.
This experience is available through pluri-disciplinary programs dedicated to dance, performance, the word, and film, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at younger visitors.
The Cube at the Centre Pompidou Málaga becomes a living participatory installation, in which workshops, educational and dissemination activities generate a strong sense of creative community.
- Combination ticket (permanent collection + temporary exhibitions)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Paseo de la Farola, 4, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, Puerto de Málaga 951 926 200
Buses: 1,3,4,11,14, 16, 19, 25, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 92 (tourist bus)
A(Airport express), C1, and C2
- The day of your visit, you must exchange your printed voucher for your combined tickets at the ticket office
- Monday. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: From 9.30am to 8.00pm (including public holidays)
- Closed: every Tuesday, 1 January and 25 December
- The last entry is 30 minutes before the museum closes
The beautiful city of Málaga is located in the very west of the Mediterranean sea and in the south o...
Visit the Nigerian Women Association and see the beautiful city of Málaga from a unique perspective....
Don't miss out on this exclusive foodie experience, which combines a fun-filled market tour with a c...
Join this tour for an authentic experience, where you will learn about the traditions and customs th...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is defini...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...