Granada walking tour with Alhambra (gardens or palace) from Málaga
- Discover the beautiful city of Granada
- Visit the Alhambra gardens and the Alcazaba, a world of Heritage Site
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
Discover the beautiful city of Granada, land of the Alhambra and the marvellous Generalife Gardens on this walking tour.
The gardens area attached to the Alhambra, which became a place of recreation and rest for the Granada Muslim Kings and its Alcazaba a world of Heritage Site. We will visit the Charles V Palace, a Renaissance building located on the top of the hill of the Assabica, inside the Nasrid fortification of the Alhambra. The building has never been a home to a monarch and stood roofless until 1957.
Once we have finished our visit, we will be guided to the Granada historical city centre to explore the surroundings of the Royal Chapel, the Alcaiceria, Corral del Carbon, Cathedral and much more. The guide will offer you free time to enjoy tapas until the return.
Choose the Alhambra Palace tour option to ensure a full visit of the Alhambra.
- Air conditioned motor-coach
- Multilingual escort guide
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for the Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens
- Walking tour of the city
- Entrance fee for the Alhambra Palace (only for Alhambra Palace Tour option)
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced
Av. de Andalucía, 10, 29007 Málaga, Spain
Bus Stop 11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Please note that the itinerary of this tour will be subject to the Alhambra visiting hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra
- Alhambra Garden Tour option: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.00am
- Alhambra Palace Tour option: Tuesday to Friday at 8.00am
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
Visit the Nigerian Women Association and see the beautiful city of Málaga from a unique perspective....
Don't miss out on this exclusive foodie experience, which combines a fun-filled market tour with a c...
Join this tour for an authentic experience, where you will learn about the traditions and customs th...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is defini...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...