Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg Collection in Malaga skip the line combination tickets
- The entire history of fine art in Russia
- A window onto the very heart and soul of Russia
- The first centre opened in Europe
- A series of long-term and temporary exhibitions
The Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg, created in 1895, currently has over half a million works in its collection, spanning the entire history of fine art in Russia. It has now opened its first centre in Europe, in Malaga.
The city’s former Royal Tobacco Factory now houses the Russian Museum Collection, St. Petersburg/Malaga. Spread over more than two thousand square metres, this space contains a series of long-term exhibitions, renewed every year, looking at the complex and fascinating history of Russian art and its changing relationship with European culture, as well as outstanding temporary exhibitions that complete its exhibition discourse.
And its offer does not end with art collections. The centre has an auditorium, three projection rooms, children’s workshops, a reading room with reference books, and a Virtual Museum site connected with over a hundred places in the world. These facilities offer a monthly program of talks, films, book readings, music, and folklore, making this art centre a window onto the very heart and soul of Russia.
- Combination ticket (permanent collection + temporary exhibitions)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Av de Sor Teresa Prat, 15, 29003 Málaga, Spain
Avenida Sor Teresa Prat, nº 15, Edificio de Tabacalera, 29003 Málaga
Metro: Princesa Huelin
Buses 3, 15, 16, 2 (Tourist bus)
- The day of your visit, you must exchange your printed voucher for your combined tickets at the ticket office
- Daily: From 9.30am to 8.00pm (including public holidays)
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the museum closes
- Closed: Every Monday, 1 January and 25 December
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
Visit the Nigerian Women Association and see the beautiful city of Málaga from a unique perspective....
Don't miss out on this exclusive foodie experience, which combines a fun-filled market tour with a c...
Join this tour for an authentic experience, where you will learn about the traditions and customs th...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is defini...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...