Sightseeing treasure hunt in Málaga
- See all the most important cultural hotspots in the historic centre of Málaga
- Search for the hidden clues of an ancient pirate treasure through the charming streets of Málaga
- The ideal choice for families and individualists
- Be more than a tourist, be a traveler
Discover a different kind of walking tour and explore Málaga on a sightseeing treasure hunt!
With i cachr Málaga you will explore Málaga on a private sightseeing treasure hunt, solving fun riddles and looking for hidden clues.
The City Treasure Hunt takes you to all the top sights and cultural hotspots of Málaga, as well as to corners off the beaten track. The itinerary includes highlights such as the Alcazaba, Plaza Merced, Mercado Central, Cathedral, Harbour Area, Park Area, Teatro Cervantes, and many more.
At the beginning of the tour our Event guide welcomes you with a short introduction and equips you with the treasure hunting material.
At each station you will solve a small riddle or a playful task to collect the clues that will lead you to the final station of your City Treasure Hunt, where you will find the lovely treasure. The riddles and tasks are not time-consuming, so you'll have enough time to look around and explore each place the treasure book leads you.
Get ready for your most fun holiday experience in Málaga!
- Private tour at your own pace
- Treasure hunting material
- Professional event guide
- Bottled water
- Secret treasure
- Entrance fees
- Children 0-16 years old: reduced
- Next to the fountain at the Plaza de la Constitución
- Daily, except Tuesdays & Wednesdays, at 10.00am
- Not available from 24 April to 8 May 2017
A bela cidade de Málaga está localizada no extremo oeste do Saea Mediterrâneo e no sul da Península ...
Visite a Nigerian Women Association e veja a bela cidade de Málaga a partir de uma perspectiva única...
Não perca esta experiência gastronômica exclusiva, que combina uma excursão de mercado cheia de dive...
Participe deste passeio para uma experiência autêntica, onde você aprenderá sobre as tradições e cos...
Málaga tem mais museus do que qualquer outra cidade da Andaluzia, e um dos mais notáveis é definitiv...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...