Tangier Full Day Tour from Costa del Sol
- Enjoy a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar
- Discover the beauty of Tangier with a walking tour of the city
- Savor a typical Moroccan lunch
- Visit the Punico Roman Necropolis and enjoy the best views of the Strait of Gibraltar
After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point, we will start our coach journey from the Costa del Sol to Tarifa. We will board the Fast Ferry from the Tarifa Port and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar. Once we have arrived in Tangier, we will start a walking tour around the little souk to find a large range of Mediterranean fruits and vegetables, spices, dried fruits, etc. Then the group will explore the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to discover its rich architecture. Afterwards, we will take a break to see the snake charmers and to taste some fresh bread at one of the lovely local bakeries. Then we will enjoy a traditional lunch offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant.
Later on, we will be guided to the Bazaar where you will be informed about the different types of carpets as well as local handicraft. After that, the group will enjoy a bus sightseeing tour along the promenade seafront, Avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa Institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters and the Royal Palace. On the way to the Atlantic coast we will visit at the Punico Roman Necropolis where you can enjoy some of the best views of the Strait of Gibraltar and see the tombs dating back to the Roman times.
Afterwards, we will stop at Cape Spartel, where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet. We will continue to the Caves of Hercules and stop at an Atlantic dune to take pictures and ride the camels (optional). Finally, we will pass through the rich area of the city before we get back to the Port of Tarifa.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can also do this tour in small groups (english only).
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Escort guide
- Boat tickets (go & return)
- Local guide
- Transportation in Tangier
- Full Visit
- Drinks at the restaurant or other services not specified
- Children 4-13 years old: reduced
Av. de Andalucía, 11, 29002 Málaga, Spain
This tour have multiple pick up points:
- Malaga: Avenida Andalucía n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
- The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from November to April due to ferry's timetables and the Ramadan holiday
- From November to March the duration is 10 hours (5 hours in Tangier)
From Tuesday to Saturday
- Malaga: 05.30am
- Torremolinos: 06.00am
- Fuengirola: 06.40am
- Marbella: 07.15am
- Estepona: 07.50am
Arrival: 9:00 pm approx. in Malaga city
Dates not available: December 25 and 26, January 1
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
Visit the Nigerian Women Association and see the beautiful city of Málaga from a unique perspective....
Don't miss out on this exclusive foodie experience, which combines a fun-filled market tour with a c...
Join this tour for an authentic experience, where you will learn about the traditions and customs th...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is defini...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...