- Visit the famous Dragonera Island with its stunning Flora and Fauna
- Swim amongst the natural sea caves
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board
Visit to the Dragonera Island, a protected natural park known historically as a refuge for pirates in Mallorca. Sail along the Southwest coast of Mallorca, passing by Cala Fornells, Camp de Mar, Cala LLamp, Port Andratx, towards the Dragonera Island, where your group will stop for approximately one hour for you to discover the beauty of the island. Take a swim in its caves (masks and snorkels provided on board), visit the museum, or walk around to discover the island's flora and fauna. Enjoy lunch on board - served with water and sangría!
- Boat trip
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- 1€ tax to be paid at the Island (for people aged 14-60)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- Deck equipped with bar, toilets and entertainment area
- Upper deck provides a spacious solarium, ideal for sunbathing and sight-seeing
- Through the big underwater windows you can watch your crew feed a large variety of marine species
Every day (except in April) leaving from:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Santa Ponsa at 10.30am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.45am
- Tora at 11.00am
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Palma de Mallorca is a city steeped in time. You can experience the magic of the old town with this ...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...