- Experience Mallorca by Mallorca Pass for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days
- Get free entry to Palma's Cathedral and further top attractions and museums of the island
- Visit Palma Aquarium, waterparks and caves for free
- Enjoy free hop-on-hop-off bus tour and guided walking tours
Explore the sunny island of Mallorca by using the Mallorca Pass. Visit La Seu, the Cathedral of Palma, and the aquarium. Discover Palma on a hop-on-hop-off bus or on a guided tour on foot or by bicycle. The Pass includes free admission to popular sites such as Palma's Cathedral, Mallorca's waterparks, the Marineland Dolphinarium, sightseeing buses and trains, museums, and more! Benefit from exclusive discounts on souvenirs, leisure activities, and gastronomy and turn your holiday into something special!
The Mallorca Pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days and can be used on your smartphone. The free, digital travel guide provides you with important information about the included attractions, tours and discounts and gives you insider tips about the island.
The Mallorca Pass is the ideal solution for couples, groups, families, but also solo travelers to explore the island individually. The great diversity of attractions and discounts offers something for everyone.
Mallorca Pass includes
Free admission to the following attractions and tours:
- Harbour cruise Palma (1 April - 1 October)
- Cathedral of Palma - La Seu
- Hop-on hop-off city tour of Palma
- Fundación Bartolomé March (City Palace)
- Guided bicycle tour through Palma by NANO-bicycle
- Guided tour through Palma's historic city
- Tren Arenal (mini train on the beach promenade) (1 April - 30 November)
- Aqualand El Arenal - Mallorca's biggest water park (1 May - 30 September) *
- Palma Aquarium
- Monestir de la Real Monastery
- Western Waterpark (1 May - 30 September) *
- Katmandu Park (1 March - 30 September)
- Coves del Hams (dripstone caves)
- Marineland Dolphinarium - Dolphinarium, Tropical House & Aquarium (1 April - 31 October) *
- Golf Fantasia (mini golf course) (1 April - 31 October)
- Cuevas de Génova (dripstone cave)
- Santuari de Cura (monastery)
- Santuari de Lluc (monastery)
- Convento Iglesia La Porciuncula (glass church)
- Basilica Convento de San Francisco
- Monasterio de la Real (monastery)
- Tren Cala Millor (mini train) (1 April - 31 October)
- Diocesan Museum
- Chopin Museum
- The Gardens of Alfabia (1 March - 30 November)
- Real de la Cartuja (monastery) (1 January - 30 November)
Save up to 50% on leisure and cultural activities:
- Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience – 20%
- Delicious Tapas Tour in Palma – 20%
- Palma Tourist Center - Information - Bike Hire - Tours – 10%
- Souvenir shop & Restaurant - Palma Aquarium – 10%
- The adventurous climbing Park - Forestal Park – 10%
- Water activities with PX boats – 10%
- The Pirate Show - A fascinating experience – 10%
- Mallorca Fashion Outlet – 10%
- Glassblowing factory La Fiore – 10% (purchase in shop)
- Boat tours - Barcos Azules – 10%
- The art nouveau museum Can Prunera in Soller – 2€
- Delicatessen Fet a Sóller - 5€ voucher for online purchase
- Spectacular Sommershows in the Gardens of Alfabia – 10%
- Glass blowing factory Menestralia – 10% off purchase in shop
- Horse riding excursions on Rancho Grande – 10%
- Dripstone cave Coves d'Artà – 2€
- Parish church Iglesia parroquial de la Transfiguración del Señor – 50%
- Traditional Country House Els Calderers – 10%
- Natura Parc - Flora and Fauna on Mallorca – 20%
- Guided Wine Tours (Mallorca Wine Tours) – 10%
- Indoor eKart-track eKarts – 10%
- Souvenir shop of Cuevas de Hams – 5%
- Center for diving and water acitivities - SKUALO Adventure Sports – 10%
- Palma Tourist Center - discount on tours, bike & scooter rentals
* Choose and select attraction: Get free admission to the Aqualand El Arenal OR the Western Waterpark OR the Marineland Dolphinarium.
You will moreover get a free Mallorca travel guide with practical insider information - as hardcopy or as download.
- Free admission as stated
- Free digital travel guide in English and German language
- Personal expenses
- Public transport
- Airport transfer
- Infants ages 0-4: free
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- Youth ages 13-17: reduced
You will receive the Mallorca Pass via email and you can start using it wherever you like.
- Please note that you will receive the Pass within 24 hours of your booking from the tour operator by email
- You can either use the Pass on your smartphone or print it out as the participating attractions accept printed as well as digital Passes
- Please note that some of the attractions listed are not open during the winter season
- Cancellation: Possible up to one day before starting date. 20€ per card - provided that the documents have not been used
- Mallorca Pass is available for 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days
- The Pass is valid for 14 calender days. Within those days you are free to choose the days you will use it
Questo tour inizia con il ritiro del tuo hotel o del punto di ritiro nelle vicinanze. Dopo circa 1,5...
Situato a sud di Maiorca, l'isola di Cabrera è un esempio di protezione ambientale. Tra i suoi monum...
Goditi la bellezza naturale della baia di Alcudia sotto l'acqua e sulla costa! Scopri luoghi unici n...
Palma di Maiorca è una città intrisa di tempo. Puoi vivere la magia del centro storico con questo to...
Benvenuti nella migliore esperienza culinaria della cucina spagnola a Palma di Maiorca! Se vuoi impa...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...