Olive oil and vineyard experience in the Tramuntana mountains
- Spend the afternoon at the Tramuntana mountains
- An Old Possessió located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the island
- Visit the olive plantations and learn about the oil production
- Enjoy assorted appetizers with local cheeses, sobrasada and Majorcan wines.
Your visit commences at an amazing Old Possessió, located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the island where the Tramuntana mountains plunge into the sea. You will explore all the property, even inside the house, so you can have a good understanding about Mallorquinians culture and lifestyle.
Afterwards, you will go to a local oil and winery finca production. Here, you'll visit the olive plantations, get to know the variety of olives and learn about the oil production. You will be able to walk through the vineyards and have an amazing evening while enjoying assorted appetizers; exquisite cookies named quelitas, local cheeses and the tradtitional sobrasada, the perfect pairing on handpicked Majorcan wines.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation
- Guided visit of a local oil and winery finca
- Appetizers and tasting
- Food or beverages not described on the product
Hotel pick-up and drop off 30km from Palma’s city centre
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people is required to run the tour
Tuesday and Thursday at 3.00pm
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...