- The Bellver Castle
- Panoramic views of the forest, the city, the port
- Historic center of Palma
- Learn about the Gothic period with an expert guide
Welcome to Palma de Mallorca
- The Bellver Castle, a former Gothic fortress of the XVI century, located about three kilometers from the city on a hill 112 meters above sea level, in an area surrounded by forest, where you can see the city, port and the Sierra de Tramontana; inside houses the Museum of history of the city of Palma; exterior visit to take pictures
- Visit the historic center of Palma
- The Gothic quarter, with a medieval layout of narrow streets where most of the monuments are concentrated
- The Cathedral of Palma, built in 1230 on the foundations of an ancient mosque
- Pearls have been manufactured on the Mallorca island since the nineteenth century and are famous worldwide for their quality
- Porto Cristo, where you can go shopping and or enjoy the many bars with a drink before returning to port for departure
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
Child (11 years old and under): reduced
Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 44D, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...