Bay of Pollensa: sunrise and dolphin watching excursion on a catamaran
- Set sail across the Bay of Pollensa looking for dolphins
- Enjoy the sunrise in the bay, the spectacular Cape of Formentor, and the views from the sea
Enjoy this spectacular catamaran excursion in Mallorca's most beautiful bay: the Bay of Pollensa. We set sail early, before sunrise, on our modern sailing catamaran and head for Formentor.
During the catamaran trip, the crew will offer you coffee and hot chocolate with a pastry as you watch the incredible sunrise on the horizon. Later we will search for dolphins in their natural habitat, the high seas. After spending time observing these majestic creatures we will return to the Port of Pollensa.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- 3 hours catamaran trip
- Breakfast (coffe or tea with a croissant)
- Tour operator companion
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
Pick-up is provided at several points for clients from Port de Alcudia, Playa de Muro and Can Picafort, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- If you dont see dolphins, you will get a free ticket to come back, or to go on a boat or catamaran excursion
See Calendar for available dates
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...