Panoramic Tagaytay Ridge Tour from Manila
- See the breathating Tagaytay Ridge for a panoramic tour with lunch
- Visit the beautiful Palace in the Sky and Las Pinas Bamboo Organ
- Have lunch at a traditional local restaurant (included in the price)
- See the old San Jose Church in Las Pinas and a coffee plantation
While visiting the Philippines, you will probably want to escape the busy streets of Manila and discover some more exotic locations. What about exploring a lake and a volcano buried deep in the wild countryside? So sit back, relax, embark on a journey to see the Taal Volcano and enjoy a picturesque drive up to the city of Tagaytay. Located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level, the city offers a panoramic view of Taal lake and volcano. Savor this awe-inspiring view from atop the Palace in the Sky, one of the rest houses of former President Ferdinand Marcos.
On the way up, visit San Jose Church in Las Pinas to see the world famous Las Pinas Bamboo Organ. Built in the 19th century by Spanish priest Fr. Diego Cera, the organ is made up of over 800 bamboo pipes. Then continue your visit of a local "jeepney" assembly plant for an inside look at how these popular modes of transport, unique to the Philippines, are built. Time permitting, you will also stop by a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample the local produce or by one of the local wood carving shops dotting the roadside.
- Hotel Pick Up from Makati and Manila Bay Area Hotels.
- All Admissions
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch
- Optional Gratuities
Children between 2 and 11 years: reduced
If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location. If you choose to get to the meeting point on your own, please call Gray Line Philippines to coordinate with them. Guests staying outside Makati and Manila Bay area hotels must proceed on their own to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time to join the tour. (New World Makati Hote (formerly Renaissance). Esperanza St, Makati, Metro Manila, Filippine).
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location
- Please present a copy of your printed electronic voucher to your guide on the day of your tour
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process
Everyday from 9:30am to 5:30pm until December 31, 2015.
This will be a full day tour with multiple stops that will let you discover how diverse the "Queen C...
Explore the different areas of the island paradise of Boracay. Join the two-hour land tour and have ...
Clear your calendars and take part in this full day excursion to Moalbal for island hopping around t...
Get in touch with nature with this full day tour to Oslob. See the most famous water mammal in Bohol...
Freedom on two wheels is the ultimate experience. Get on a handmade bamboo bike and peddle your way ...
Stunning panoramic views are what's on offer here. You'll get an unparalleled bird's-eye perspective...