- See the breathating Tagaytay Ridge for a panoramic tour with lunch
- Visit the beautiful Palace in the Sky and Las Pinas Bamboo Organ
- Have lunch at a traditional local restaurant (included in the price)
- See the old San Jose Church in Las Pinas and a coffee plantation
While visiting the Philippines, you will probably want to escape the busy streets of Manila and discover some more exotic locations. What about exploring a lake and a volcano buried deep in the wild countryside? So sit back, relax, embark on a journey to see the Taal Volcano and enjoy a picturesque drive up to the city of Tagaytay. Located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level, the city offers a panoramic view of Taal lake and volcano. Savor this awe-inspiring view from atop the Palace in the Sky, one of the rest houses of former President Ferdinand Marcos.
On the way up, visit San Jose Church in Las Pinas to see the world famous Las Pinas Bamboo Organ. Built in the 19th century by Spanish priest Fr. Diego Cera, the organ is made up of over 800 bamboo pipes. Then continue your visit of a local "jeepney" assembly plant for an inside look at how these popular modes of transport, unique to the Philippines, are built. Time permitting, you will also stop by a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample the local produce or by one of the local wood carving shops dotting the roadside.
- Hotel Pick Up from Makati and Manila Bay Area Hotels.
- All Admissions
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch
- Optional Gratuities
Children between 2 and 11 years: reduced
If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location. If you choose to get to the meeting point on your own, please call Gray Line Philippines to coordinate with them. Guests staying outside Makati and Manila Bay area hotels must proceed on their own to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time to join the tour. (New World Makati Hote (formerly Renaissance). Esperanza St, Makati, Metro Manila, Filippine).
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location
- Please present a copy of your printed electronic voucher to your guide on the day of your tour
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process
Everyday from 9:30am to 5:30pm until December 31, 2015.
Come and explore Hundred islands on this full day island hoping fun adventure and witness the beauty...
Get ready to explore Baguio like never before. From iconic photo spots to strawberry farm, president...
Take part in this full day sightseeing tour to Tanay, one of the many exciting destinations in the P...
A sacred grounds and pilgrimage site for everyone wishing to repent, give thanks and pray for healin...
Unleash your adventurous side and embark on an exhilarating trek in Mount Pinatubo, one of the most ...
Begin the day with a drive to the picturesque city of Tagaytay, a popular tourist destination becaus...