In Tiaong, Quezon, less than three hours drive from Manila, is an 800-hectare Spanish era coconut plantation that represents "hacienda" style living within a rural backdrop. There is a private museum with an absorbing collection of historic, religious, and cultural artifacts spanning pre-Spanish times to World War II years. A sightseeing tour aboard a cart driven by a carabao (water buffalo) reveals the growing, harvesting, and processing stages of coconut cultivation and takes riders to man-made waterfalls.
Excursions & day trips
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Try a truly native experience at Villa Escudero
- Visit a private museum with an absorbing collection of historic, religious, and cultural artifacts spanning pre-Spanish times to World War II years
- Learn about growing, harvesting, and processing stages of coconut cultivation and takes riders to man-made waterfalls
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Children (age 3-6)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from hotels in the Manila/Makati area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Not suitable for persons with serious medical conditions
- If the activity is canceled due to COVID-19, you will be refunded
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Infants must sit on laps and children must be accompanied by adults at all times
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.