This day trip starts by passing by the stunning Tizi n'Tichka, a mountain pass in Atlas Mountain linking Marrakech to Ouarzazate to reach your next destination Atlas Film Studios. After that, you will continue your journey by visiting the legendary Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, which is part of the UNESCO's World Heritage since 1987. There, you will have the opportunity to discover the history and culture of a unique historical palace where many famous films were shot including Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, and Gladiator.
History & heritage tours
Day trip to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou from Marrakech
Language: English , French , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Do this because
- Pass by the Tizi-n-Tichka pass in the Atlas Mountains
- Visit the legendary kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1987
- Explore Ouarzazate, where many famous films were shot including Lawrence of Arabia, Star Wars, and Gladiator
What to expect
- Transport insurance
- Quality service and reliability
- All taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Local guide
- Entrance fees (Studio de Cinema & Kasbah de Taourirt)
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission and do not need a ticket
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 7.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.