Excursion to the Ourika valley from Marrakech
- Visit an aromatic garden
- Enjoy the Beautiful Landscape of the Ourika Valley
Appreciated for walking and resting, you will explore the charming Ourika valley nestled high in the Atlas Mountains after visiting an aromatic garden.
The Ourika River pierces the foothills of the Atlas making the valley green with orchards and terraced crops. This beautiful valley is also punctuated by a string of small douar homes. Ourika's atmosphere and unique décor is sure to impress!
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in central Marrakech.
Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in central Marrakech.
- A valid passport or other identify card is required
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in front of Grayline office (Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Please confirm your tour 48 hours prior by calling or emailing
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes. Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals
This tour is available on Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Departure time: 8:30am
- Return approx: 12:30pm
If adventure and going in search of remote mountain villages are what you want out of a holiday, the...
Marrakesh by night is magical, and as the sun begins to set over the medina its ochre-coloured build...
If you're searching for a place to escape the bustle of Marrakesh, then the Majorelle and Menara gar...
The palm groves on the outskirts of Marrakesh are just a short trip away and provide a welcome respi...
This half-day city tour is the ideal introduction to Marrakesh. You'll start to unravel the history ...
For a true Moroccan experience, having dinner in a riad hits all the spots. Located in the heart of ...