- Let yourself be seduced by the charm of the Red City
- Learn about the history of Marrakech through a comfortable audio system with earphones
- You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket
If you want to visit Marrakech at your own pace and with no hurry in a 100% electric bus respectful with the environment, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. You will receive a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city.
The new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. There are two routes: Historic and Oasis. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the tour (Historic tour 20 minutes and Oasis Tour 1 hour). Historical route takes 1 hour 15 minutes and Palm Grove route 1 hour.
- Historical Route: Let yourself be seduced by the charm of the Red City with the route offered by the official tourist bus. It will take you to the top points of interest of Marrakech and you will be able to hop on and off at any of the 18 stops of the itinerary and organize the visit as you please and at your own pace. The Historical Tour Route consists of 18 stops and the itinerary can be started at any one of them. This route lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stops: Place Abdel Moumen Gueliz, Gueliz, Royal Theatre, Congress Palace, Menara Mall, Menara Gardens, Bv. Mohammed V, Hivernage, Hivernage Place, Bab Nkob, Bab Jdid, La Mamounia, Bab Agnaou, Palais Badi Palais Bahia, Jemma el Fna Square, Hotel de Ville, Place la Liberté and Marrakech Plaza.
- Palm Grove Route: With this route you will discover the northern part of the city. There, you will find the famous Marrakech Palm Grove, where you will be able to enjoy with different activities such as a camel or a quad ride. The route is made of 13 stops and approximately lasts 1 hour. Stops: Place Abdel Moumen Gueliz, Place des Armes, Bv Abdelkrim Alkhatabi, Marjane, Mohammed VI Museum, Jardins de la Palmeraie, Palmaraie Palace, Camels Tour, Route des Jardins de la Palmeraie, Passage Anakhile, Route de Fes, Wilaya, Jardin Majorelle/ Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- 2 day ticket
- Transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned buses
- Map and guide aboard
- Earphones with audioguide in 8 languages
- Free wiffi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Youth 6-14 years old: reduced
The main stop for both routes is the first one. It is located next to the tourism office. However, you can catch the bus at any of the stops
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Marrakech City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board
- Winter 9.00am to 6.00pm / Summer 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Daily: every 20 minutes Historical Route
- Daily: every hour Palm Grove Route
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...