This full-day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins with a pick-up at your hotel or riad at 08:00 am. You’ll soon be on your way to one of the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech. Set off in a small group early in the morning and head north on a drive that passes fields of green olive trees en route to the Cascades d’Ouzoud. From here, you’ll continue to the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive you’ll have some free time to explore the area with your own local guide. Enjoy views of the waterfalls that cascade for over 110 meters, one into the other, as you walk down a network of trails that lead to the bottom pools. Finally, you can sit back and relax as you have lunch at one of the local cafés serving delicious tagines next to the stream, as you admire the views of the waterfalls. In the mid-afternoon, you’ll be transferred back to Marrakech.
Day trips & excursions
Ouzoud Waterfalls full-day trip with boat ride
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Do this because
- Visit one of the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa
- Have lunch at one of the local cafés serving delicious tagines right next to the water
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
What to expect
- Boat Ride
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech.
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water (Water & food will be available along the way )
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with your local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please make sure you are at the reception at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Tour begins at 8.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 18 hours before the activity begins.