Sightseeing Marrakech from Casablanca - 1 day
- Guided Tour of Marrakech with a friendly guide
- See the Koutoubia minaret and the Menara Garden
- Visit the Saadian Tombs & the Bahia Palace
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Casablanca
Discover Marrakech in one day from Casablanca with a passionate guide. Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel in Casablanca and discover Marrakech with your guide in one day:
You will see:
- several quaint towns such as Berrechid, Settat, Souk Erhamna & Benghrir
- the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian toms and the Bahia palace
- stroll around the narrow streets of the medieval medina and see craftsmen
- see the famous Djemaa El Fna place with its non stop entertainments
- see story-tellers, gnawa singers, acrobats, snake-charmers and monkey-tamers
- much more...
- Roundtrip transfers from Casablanca
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Admissions to attractions
Children (2 - 12 years old): reduced
Pick-up is organized from hotels located in Casablanca
- At least 2 working days are required in order to confirm booking and all bookings are subject to confirmation
- Tour operated with minimum 3 adults
- Optional Lunch in local restaurant
- All rates are subject to adjustment depending the exchange rate fluctuation
- Children under 2 years of age are free, providing they sit on the their parent's lap
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes
- Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Departure at 7.30am
- End of the tour 6pm
If adventure and remote mountain villages are your thing, then this 4x4 ride into the High Atlas Mou...
Marrakech is a city of intrigue, spice-scented souks, and exotic charm that holds thousands of layer...
Essaouira is a character-filled seaside city that's known as the ‘Jewel of the Atlantic'. It's famou...
The sands of the High Atlas are sprinkled with silver screen stardust. On this epic tour, you'll tra...
Marrakech by night is magical, and as the sun begins to set over the medina its ochre-coloured build...
Exploring the nooks and crannies of Marrakesh medina is a great way to spend an afternoon in this co...