Sightseeing Marrakech from Casablanca - 1 day
- Guided Tour of Marrakech with a friendly guide
- See the Koutoubia minaret and the Menara Garden
- Visit the Saadian Tombs & the Bahia Palace
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Casablanca
Discover Marrakech in one day from Casablanca with a passionate guide. Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel in Casablanca and discover Marrakech with your guide in one day:
You will see:
- several quaint towns such as Berrechid, Settat, Souk Erhamna & Benghrir
- the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian toms and the Bahia palace
- stroll around the narrow streets of the medieval medina and see craftsmen
- see the famous Djemaa El Fna place with its non stop entertainments
- see story-tellers, gnawa singers, acrobats, snake-charmers and monkey-tamers
- much more...
- Roundtrip transfers from Casablanca
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Admissions to attractions
Children (2 - 12 years old): reduced
Pick-up is organized from hotels located in Casablanca
- At least 2 working days are required in order to confirm booking and all bookings are subject to confirmation
- Tour operated with minimum 3 adults
- Optional Lunch in local restaurant
- All rates are subject to adjustment depending the exchange rate fluctuation
- Children under 2 years of age are free, providing they sit on the their parent's lap
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes
- Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Departure at 7.30am
- End of the tour 6pm
If adventure and going in search of remote mountain villages are what you want out of a holiday, the...
Marrakesh by night is magical, and as the sun begins to set over the medina its ochre-coloured build...
The palm groves on the outskirts of Marrakesh are just a short trip away and provide a welcome respi...
Essaouira is a character-filled seaside city that's known as the ‘Jewel of the Atlantic'. It's famou...
This half-day city tour is the ideal introduction to Marrakesh. You'll start to unravel the history ...
For a true Moroccan experience, having dinner in a riad hits all the spots. Located in the heart of ...