Aix en Provence, Cassis and Marseille in a day
- Departure from Marseille Tourist Office
- Experience food tasting and provencal open air market
- Admire Cassis national park and town
- Enjoy a 360° panoramic view on the city from Marseille Basilica
- Admire Aix en Provence cathedral
Get on board to experience a full-day tour of South of France from Marseille, Cassis to Aix en Provence. You'll be in small group departing from Marseille and this is what your day will look like:
- Explore the historic center of Aix en Provence, the provencal market, Saint Sauveur cathedral and taste some local specialities
- Head to Cassis, the little "Saint Tropez" of Provence, take a 45mn mini-cruise to its pristine water calanques listed by Unesco World Heritage
- Go on top of the highest sea cliff of Europe, the Cape Canaille to enjoy a panoramic view on the village, calanques and natural park
- Visit Marseille main attractions: Notre Dame de la Garde basilica, the Mucem, Fort Saint-John and Panier district
- Driver guide
- Transfer in minivan (8 seats passengers)
- Food tasting
- Lunch and drinks
- Mini-cruise fee (16? per person)
- Entrance fee to monuments and sites of visit
- Children (0-2): free
11-13 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille, France
- Pick up at Marseille Tourist Office
- Tour in small group up to 8 people
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane t...
Set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Provence !While driving along the docks betwee...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arl...
This full-day excursion combines 3 highlights : Aix en Provence, city of water and art, Cassis and t...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...