Discover Marseille and its neighbourhood by bike
- Discover the best of Marseille
- Visit the seaside and play pétanque
- Visit secret and hidden places
Enjoy a 3-hour ebike tour to discover the seaside of Marseille and its neighbourhood, the basilica Notre-Dame de la Garde and the Abbaye Saint Victor.
You will be able to contemplate and take photos of the palais du Pharo, Malmousque little port, the vallon des Auffes, the Kennedy Corniche, Notre Dame de la Garde (the "bonne mère"), the Abbaye of Saint Victor...and many more.
Your guide will tell you historic anecdotes or not on the various stop points. You will go by alleys and places which only the Inhabitants of Marseille know. You will play petanque game (Boce), and thanks to your electric bike, you will have less effort to make.
- Electric bike
- Local guide with a lot of stories
- Hotel pick-up
30 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Meet us in front of La Criée Theatre on Marseille Vieux Port
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you have to pedal easily but all the time for 31 miles
- This tour is garantied with a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not private
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old
- A break of 20-30 minutes is expected during of the trail where you can eat or quench your thirst with fresh quality products.
- A break of 10 to 20 minutes to Notre Dame de la Garde will allow you to visit (free admission) and to admire and take pictures of the panorama of the city of Marseille.
9.45am or 2.45pm
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane t...
Set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Provence !While driving along the docks betwee...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arl...
This full-day excursion combines 3 highlights : Aix en Provence, city of water and art, Cassis and t...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...