E-bike day tour Marseille to Cassis
- Discover Marseille and Cassis
- Enjoy a 50 kilometer biking day
- See a part of the national park of Calanques
Ride from Marseille to Cassis, a so pretty port on the french riviera, eat/swim and visit calanques by boat.
With our E-bike Day Marseille to Cassis, you will enjoy the beauty of our coast. After 50 km (31 miles) with us , you will enjoy the wild beauty that lies on the outskirts of the city and enjoy the pretty port of Cassis. Once arrived at Cassis, just choose your restaurant and/or swim at the beach or visit calanques (also called small fjords of french riviera) by boat (not included)
You'll will visit the following places: The Corniche Kennedy, the beaches of Prado, the pass of the "gineste" (330 meters), Village of Cassis.
We stop 2h at Cassis, time for you to eat at one of the port restaurant (not included), swim at the port beach and/or visit calanques (creeks) by boat (not included).
- Electric bike
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
30 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Meet us in front of La Criée Theatre on Marseille Vieux Port
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you have to pedal easily but all the time for 31 miles
- This tour is garantied with a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not private
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or with back or knees problems
Meeting at 8.50am
Departure at 9.00am
Return at 4.00pm
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane t...
Set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Provence !While driving along the docks betwee...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arl...
This full-day excursion combines 3 highlights : Aix en Provence, city of water and art, Cassis and t...
Explore Marseille at your own pace and discover the city’s sights from the hop-on and hop-off sights...