- Have fun while discovering Marseille with our e-scooters
- Enjoy the ease to reach multiple sites in a short time
- Discover secrets and anecdotes shared by our local guide
Discover the heart of Marseille riding your e-scooter. This is a 2-hour tour of the major landmarks of the city provided by a local guide.
You'll have a short training to understand how works the e-scooter before starting the tour. You'll start from the Vieux Port and drive along the boats and typical fish markets. You'll head to the Mucem and Marseille Docks, reach the Major Cathedral and enjoy the views of the Frioul islands.
Your guide will then take you to the Panier district and down the Republic street. You'll ascend the Pharo palace and its garden and enjoy great view of Marseille's Vieux Port.
During the tour, we will stop at each must-see monuments and have an interactive talk, anecdotes and secrets revealed.
- E-scooter and helmet
- Professional local guide with commentaries
- Souvenirs pictures of the tour (sent after the tour on request)
- Food and drinks
Trolib, 25 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13001 Marseille.
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at the Trolib Agency located on the Vieux Port next to Les Savons de Marseille.
- Bike balance and practice is required
- Riders must be less than 240 lbs (120kg)
- Children between 6 and 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed and flat shoes required
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with health problems
- Minimum participants required
- Tour can be cancelled in case of bad weather
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we offer the rental of an electric scooter with guide support. In this case the autonomous rental will last 1 hour more than the guided tour.
Departure at 10.00am or 3.00pm
Enjoy a 3-hour ebike tour to discover the seaside of Marseille and its neighbourhood, the basilica N...
Group visits don't suit you? Rent a small convertible car for two and visit Marseille at your own pa...
Embark on an original sightseeing tour with complete audio commentaries to discover the main highlig...
Explore Marseille through a 4-hour guided tour of its major highlights by electric bike. You will vi...
Discover the oldest district called "Le Panier" walking along the Old Port where you will learn why ...
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheele...
With our E-bike Day Marseille to Calanques, our seaside will have no more secret for you. After 35 k...
Enjoy a guided tour of Aix en Provence, a city famous for its history, architecture and arts thanks ...
While driving along the docks between the Rhône river and the medieval walls, you will enter Avignon...
Discover the magnificence of the Calanques de Cassis, the old town, the Provençal cuisine and taste ...