Guided tour of Aix-en-Provence, Marseille and Cassis
- Admire the 17th to 18th century private mansions
- Visit to the painter Paul Cézanne's workshop (not included)
- Breathtaking views of the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Discover the highlights of Marseille on a panoramic tour
This full-day excursion combines a tour of Aix en Provence, Cassis and the wild Calanques and Marseille.
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau and discover Aix-en-Provence old town packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. If you wish so, you can visit his studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
You'll then head to Cape Canaille to enjoy exceptional view of the bay of Cassis. Cassis is a very ancient fishing port and the harbour is probably the most beautiful part of the village. You can board on a 45-minute boat trip (ticket not included) to discover three Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end.
The tour ends with a panoramic tour of Marseille, including a photo stop at Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica. From this hill, enjoy a breathtaking view on the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and If Castle. You will then reach the 11th century Saint-Victor Abbey that guards the entry of the Vieux-Port (Old Port).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus.
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure in front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- We cannot be held responsible in the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or if the Crest roads and the access to Cape Canaille are closed
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Tuesdays and Fridays
Departure: 9.00am / Return: 6.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Influencé par le rock des années 70 et du début des années 80, le son des Dead Daisies est soul et a...
La Cie du Carré Rond présente LE TARTUFFE - Molière Texte Intégral Mise en scène: Michel Adjriou Ass...
La Cie du Carré Rond présente LE PROJET LARAMIE L'histoire de Matthew Shepard de Moisés Kaufman - Mi...
La Cie du Carré Rond présente LE SPECTACLE DE CE SOIR... N'AURA PAS LIEU Anthony Degois - Mise en sc...
La Cie du Carré Rond présente LES BONS BOURGEOIS "Hommage à Molière" UNE COMEDIE DELIRANTE de René d...
La Cie du Carré Rond présente RHINOCEROS Eugène Ionesco - Texte Intégral - Mise en Scène: Dominique ...