- Admire panoramic views of the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Discover the highlights of Marseille on a panoramic tour
- A 45-minute boat trip in the Calanques (ticket not included)
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where you will get an exceptional view on the bay of Cassis and the Gardiole mountain range.
Cassis is a very ancient fishing port and the harbour is probably the most beautiful part of the village. You can board on a 45-minute boat trip (ticket not included) to discover 3 Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end.
On your way back, you'll enjoy a panoramic tour of Marseille, including a photo stop at Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica. From this hill, you'll enjoy a breathtaking view on the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and If Castle. Drive on the Corniche Road, a symbol of holiday and outward sign of wealth for merchants and bourgeois from the 19th century who built magnificent houses with many ostentatious splendid features.
You will then reach the 11th century Saint-Victor Abbey that guards the entry of the Vieux-Port (Old Port).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure of the tour iIn front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- We cannot be held responsible in the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or if the Crest roads and the access to Cape Canaille are closed.
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Departure: 1.00pm / Return: 6.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Après le succès des albums « Bretonne » et « Ô Filles de l’Eau », Nolwenn Leroy, la chanteuse préfér...
La Date Borderline de l'été avec trois artistes coup de coeur dans le théâtre de verdure. KID FRANCE...
Disney sur Glace présente Crois en tes Rêves Célébrez la magie de Disney sur Glace! Emerveillez-vous...
Une poignée de chansons bricolées après les cours, des reprises de France Gall, des petits tubes syn...
Mis en scène par Amandine Letawe avec le regard complice de Jean Lambert 4 enfants et 1 Bertrand qui...
Tête de premier de la classe et sourire en coin, Haroun lève le doigt avant de vanner. Sans vulgarit...