The treasure of the Ammicc Palace
- A treasure hunt, helped by a map, will be reconstructed the treasure of Lord Lambicco
- Visit a pastry laboratory with demonstration of a local Masterchef about how to use the traditional recipe for preparing "scorzetta"
- A toast and tasting of "scorzetta"
PASSIONS The passion for the local traditions linked to myths and legends will help you discover ancient Camarda which will be the scenario of the passion “hands in the pasta”, for those who believe to be visiting a place to both learn more of it and taste its typical local culinary meals.
WE WARMLY WELCOME For those who cannot resist gastronomic typicity, for fans of strolling around the village and willing to discover the traditional Bernalda, with its historic palaces, made famous by Francis Coppola. Families with children, young and elderly people, speaking Italian or English.
THE STORY At the dawn of today has announced the death of Signor Lambicco, a rich feudal of Bernalda, the ancient Camarda. There are rumors that the rich lord was hiding a big treasure and that, at his sudden death, has triggered an assault to Palazzo Ammicc, a situation that has made Giusy and Imma, the young daughters of Lambicco, reveal that the treasure, in fact, was an ancient, secret recipe. So, the two young girls have decided to open the gates of the palace only to cooks and pastry chefs of talent, worthy of discovering the true treasure of Bernalda.
If you would also like to participate in the “treasure hunt”, come tomorrow in front of the Church of San Bernardino. Behind the treasure is hidden a "sweet" surprise... hurry up to avoid "bitter" disappointment.
Imma and Giusy, in the shoes of the daughters of Lord Lambicco, will guide you on a hunt to discover the lost recipe. Immersed in the heart of Metapontino, you will enjoy a visit to the historic city center and the historic palaces of ancient Camarda, passing in front of Palazzo Margherita (property of Francis Ford Coppola). You will make a tour of this South Italy “California” and, thanks to the hints, reconstruct the recipe and find about the ingredients needed to make the original “scorzetta” a delicious local sweet. You will have the occasion to see at work Masterchef Spinelli who will show you the real recipe for "scorzetta" of Bernalda. The story will end with a toast accompanied by a “sweet epilogue”.
- A treasure hunt where, helped by a map, will be reconstructed the treasure of Lord Lambicco
- Visit of the "Ammicc" Palace
- Visit to a pastry laboratory with demonstration of a local Masterchef abouthow to use the traditional recipe for preparing "scorzetta"
- Certification award for having learned how to make the real Scorzetta
- A toast and tasting of "scorzetta"
- Animation by two Artès Operators and a visit with a licenced tour guide;
- a memo photo with polaroid
- Everything that is not clearly included
- Infant (0-2): free
Piazza S. Bernardino, 14, 75012 Bernalda MT, Italia
Piazza San Bernardino, Bernalda - Matera (Basilicata)
- In case of food intolerance, please communicate it at the time of booking
- Children under 12 are welcomed only if accompanied by an adult
from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Book this 2.5 hours private walking tour to discover the most important part of the Sassi of Matera,...
Explore the city of Matera, a UNESCO site and the 2019 European Culture Capital: discover a unique w...
Lead into the streets of Matera with this special tour. With the Ape Calessino tour, you'll have the...
This exceptional oratory represents one of the most ancient testimonies of rock art of Southern Ital...
Alberobello is famous around the world as the town of "Trulli". The ancient part of the town is call...