Central Maui and Iao Valley tour with Haleakala
- Visit Haleakala, Iao Valley and central Maui
- Experience a scenic drive past flower farms and cane fields
- Enjoy the professionally narrated tour
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano, visit the picturesque town of Wailuku and see the magical Iao Valley State Park. Your guide will introduce you to the sights and communities that make Maui so unforgettable.
Drive through bucolic Upcountry Kula Area to the 10,043 foot summit at Haleakala National Park, to visit the spectacular House of the Sun. Admire the view from the Visitor Center, and Pu'u Ula'ula Overlook.
While venturing on the island, you may get the chance to meet several unique species of birds, such as the Hawaii State bird - the Nene Goose. See also many special and unique flora such as the protea blossoms (in season) and rare silverswords plants.
Visit the town of Wailuku, which is known for its sugar cane fields and the Ka'ahumanu Church. Enjoy the scenic drive to soaring Iao Valley State Park. Admire the Iao Needle and learn about the history and legends that make this island magical!
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Maui hotels
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher.
- Important note: Iao Valley will be undergoing renovations and will be unaccessible from 16 October to 16 December. Duting that time the tour stop will be replaced with the Kula Lodge Marketplace
- Please note that the order of stops is subject to change, but all of these locations are included
- There are plenty of restroom stops along the way
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 7.00am
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip a...
Explore the lush tropical beauty of Maui´s Hana coast on a guided full-day tour. Travel along the ma...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...
This celebrated Circle Island Sunrise photo tour will guide you through a 10-hour circuit of O’ahu. ...
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise! Accessible only by boat, join us in the crystal-clear water of ...
Step aboard and journey back in time, when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged and fertile land...
About every year between December and April, more than 8,000 Humpback whales journey over 3,500 mile...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
New Orleans has been referred to as "the most haunted city in America." On this nighttime walking to...