- Land in the Hawaiian Rainforest
- Explore a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley
- Fly above Paia, Hookipa, and Haiku
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s authentic and remote landscape featuring an exclusive 30-minute landing within the Hawaiian Rainforest. Fly along Maui’s North Coast with views of breathtaking sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls on your 40 minute roundtrip helicopter flight. Aerial shoreline perspectives above Paia, Hookipa, Haiku, the famous surf destination – JAWS, the Road to Hana and the iconic Jurassic Rock lead you to our exclusive landing destination deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Descend and land for a ground exploration on a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation including banana, coconut and wild flowers and indulge in scenic panoramic views as you are surrounded by canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will provide extensive information about this remote Hawaiian landscape, a land which very few people have ever stepped foot on. This approximately 75-minute immersive Hawaiian experience is a one-of-a-kind Maui excursion.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flight routes may be altered due to weather at any time.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap.
- Round trip transportation from hotel
- Helicopter flight
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Hawaii for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Testemunhe o incrível nascer do sol em Haleakala, o maior vulcão adormecido do mundo. Essa experiênc...
Explore o melhor do centro de Maui nesta visita guiada. Viaje para o famoso vulcão adormecido da ilh...
Faça um passeio de Honolulu e visite Pearl Harbor nesta viagem de dia guiada de Maui. Desfrute de pa...
Experimente o sensacional pôr-do-sol de Haleakala neste único passeio pelo Havaí. O lugar é conhecid...
Explore a beleza e a paisagem de duas ilhas havaianas nesta expedição multi-ilha. Comece sua aventur...
Este passeio de helicóptero de três ilhas é perfeito para os viajantes em busca de pôr do sol inspir...