Maui Dream helicopter tour
- Experience the serenity of Maui, on this full island expedition
- View Maui’s lush landscape, breathtaking coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls
- Fly near Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea and Hana to see the beaches of Hawaii
The exquisite beauty and mystique of this island is captured with this Maui helicopter tour. Soar into the sky and experience the serenity of Maui, "The Valley Isle" on this complete circle island expedition. Climb above Haleakala National Park to see views of the crater, the Hana Rainforest, West Maui Mountains and lao Valley State Park.
View Maui's lush landscape, breathtaking coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls and the sharp blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Fly near Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea and Hana and witness the stark contrast from upcountry to the beaches of Hawaii's second largest island. Experience the journey of a lifetime!
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flight routes may be altered due to weather at any time.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap.
- Round trip transportation from hotel
- Helicopter flight
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Hawaii for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano,...
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip a...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...
Explore the beauty and scenery of two Hawaiian Islands on this multi-island expedition. Begin your a...
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s ...