Eureka Colonial House was built in the 1830s and reopened in 1986. It is the largest house that is also a very unique museum by the Moka River. The museum was owned by the French and British aristocrats, displaying photos and antiques from the time period perfect for history buffs and antique specialists. Not only that, it's famous for its beautiful gardens with mango trees and palm trees, and the flowy river that provides a stunning backdrop as you tour the museum. In the garden, you can see four small waterfalls with water lilies, bredes songe plant, and common water hyacinth. As you go deeper into the garden, you can also see azaleas, camellias, ochna, and other indigenous plants.
Attractions & guided tours
Mauritius Eureka House Museum entrance ticket
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a unique museum with its beautiful gardens
- See photos and antiques from the 19th century
- Perfect for history buffs and antique specialists
What to expect
- Entrance fees
What to remember
- Please bring a bottle of water and a camera
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the activity begins.