Medina is one of the cities that is known as the city of battles and for its culture and religious monuments. In this tour, you will start off visiting the landmarks of Uhud Battle, Archers' Hill. Then you will visit Uthman ibn Affan's well where the water still flows after 1400 years. Next, you will go to Diyar Al-Ansar (Bani Salma) before learning more about the Battle of the Trench at Selaa Mountain. Then, you will get the chance to get in touch with your spiritual side during your visit to the Quba Mosque. Last but not least, you will visit the historic farm Palace of Sualh.
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day Medina city tour
Language: English , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the landmarks of Uhud Battle, Archers’ Hill
- Learn about the Battle of the Trench at Selaa Mountain
- See to Uthman ibn Affan's well, Diyar Al-Ansar (Bani Salma), and Quba Mosque
- Go to the historical farm Palace of Sualh
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and snacks
What's not included
- Travel insurance
- Children (age 0-5): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Medina. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport during your trip
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Palms Land Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.