Melbourne Morning Sports Tour with lunch
- Melbourne City Sightseeing with a difference
- A fabulous way to explore Melbourne's sporting culture
- Explore behind the scenes of one of Australia's famous sporting venues
- Enjoy lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct
On your personalized morning sports tour of Melbourne, choose from either the Melbourne Cricket Ground MCG tour, Rod Laver Arena tour or entrance to the National Sports Museum. Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup, and drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne Formula One Grand Prix Circuit. Pause for lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands precinct.
Choose between one of the following options:
Tour behind the scenes of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The MCG is Australia's most significant sports stadium dating back to 1853 having been used for the 1956 Olympics, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, International Cricket and Australian Rules Football. Highlights of the MCG tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views, and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Visit the National Sports Museum located at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, home to Australia’s most extensive collection of sporting heritage and multi-media displays. More than just a museum, it captures the spirit of Australia's rich sporting traditions. Includes the MCG story and an extensive interactive area for kids of all ages, Sport Australia Hall of Fame, Olympic, AFL, Cricket Areas, Champions Horse Racing Museum, Sports Cinemas and much more.
Tour Rod Laver Arena at one of the world’s busiest sports and entertainment precincts. Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through Australian Open tournament control. See the change rooms used by the world's best tennis players, the Walk of Fame, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas, inside the media centre theatrette and events permitting, onto the Arena. (all subject to availability) Cafe Style lunch is included in the Docklands precinct. An unforgettable experience for sports fans. Please note the Rod Laver Arena option is not available mid-December to mid-Feb due to the Australian Open Tennis.The morning RLA tour requires minimum 4 people.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entry into one of the following:
- National Sports Museum at The MCG
- Rod Laver Arena
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- City sports tour
- Pub style lunch
Children 14 and under: reduced
This tour departs from The Melbourne Day Tour Centre on Russell Street at Federation Square at 8.30am
Pick-up from selected city hotels also available on request
8.30am Monday - Friday
2. Aus. Open - Day: 1st Round - Day 20-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
2. Aus. Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 23-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Day + Evening session 22-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets Wh...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Day + Evening session 23-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets Wh...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Day + Evening session 26-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets Wh...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Final pack: 1 & 2 februari 02-02-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Ticke...