Old Melbourne ghost tour
- A journey back to in time to Old Melbourne
- Optional dinner at Melbourne's most famous haunted pub
- Have fun with your friends on a ghost tour
- See Australia in a different way
Journey back to old Melbourne, a time when the spices of China Town masked the smoke of the opium dens, poor houses supplied bodies in the name of advancing medical science and famous opera singer Federici gave his most dramatic performance, plummeting to death in front of his audience.
DINNER AND TOUR OPTION
Enjoy a main meal, alcoholic or non alcoholic drink , a sweet & coffee before the tour at Melbourne's most famous haunted pub followed by a ghost tour. Select 'Dinner & Tour'
Location: Young & Jacksons Hotel, Corner of Flinders Street and Swanston Street, Melbourne
Time: Dinner is automatically booked for 2 hours before the tour time You select. Dinner is booked for 06:30pm for 08:30pm tours and 08:30pm for 10:30pm tours.
Children 8-16 years old: reduced
Under the "i" at the Melbourne Visitor Centre, Federation Square, Melbourne.
- Venue: Street tour
- Terrain: Leisurely 2 km of flat paths
- PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO JOIN THE TOUR ON TIME UNDER THE 'i' SIGN INFRONT OF THE MELBOURNE VISITOR CENTER, FEDERATION SQUARE, AT THE SESSION TIME YOU SELECT.
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Walk in the footsteps of notorious Chopper Reed, discover the famous outlaw Ned Kelly’s remains and ...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Tasmania’s east coast is a uniquely beautiful part of the world. This tour shares with you all of th...