First access to Xcaret with express transportation
- Enjoy the amenities of the park
- Book the activities you want at the time that you prefer
- Avoid the big lines, the long rides or the regular transportation
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purchase of this tour, your early entrance to Xcaret will be secure, as you will have an express transportation to the park and you will be amongst the first visitors to enter the park.
You are invited to make a trip through Mexico’s traditions and nature in the eco-archaeological park Xcaret. Enjoy an unforgettable experience that includes shows and exquisite gastronomy, as well as the joy of a country that welcomes you with open arms. Find out how Mayan jungle and modern Mexican culture mix in over 50 exciting attractions.
Xcaret has something for everybody: enjoy the traditional charra party or the Mayan Ball Game, or if you re keen on nature sightseeing, visit the Jaguar Island and the colorful butterfly home, take a snorkeling tour or swim by the underground rivers. Cultural heritage and love for our environment await you in a family friendly park.
This is, without a doubt, your best choice in Cancún and Riviera Maya.
- Fast-track tickets with express transportation
- Flotation vests and tires
- Hammocks, lounge chairs and lounge areas
- Showers/dressing rooms
- Optional activities
- Instructor/interaction with mammals
- Aquatic activities that require special equipment
Ruta 101, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Meeting point at Carretera Chetúmal-Puerto Juárez Kilómetro 282
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring a spare set of clothing
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be used in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end
- Important Information
- Snorkeling equipment rental costs $10 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD)
- first pick-up at 6.30am
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Ma...
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
Early in the morning you will meet your guide to start your trip to the main streets and sites of on...
This is one of our most colorful tours, not only for visiting the famous "Casa Azul" and seeing some...
Live an amazing experience by night with one of the most colorful excursions. Enjoy Xochimilco’s col...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
This attraction will take you to explore one of the most sacred places in Mexico: the Basilica Lady ...
Enjoy an amazing 1-day tour to the colonial heart of Mexico - Puebla, the country´s cultural, gastro...
Nurkowanie po Morzu Karaibskim to gwarancja krystalicznie czystej wody pełnej koralowców i morskich ...
When it comes to big nights out, Coco Bongo is the place to be and be seen in Playa del Carmen. Here...