Puebla and Cholula one day private tour from Mexico City
- Visit Puebla, one of the most important and beautiful colonial cities in Mexico
- Climb the most unusual pyramid in the world in Cholula
- Take a walk along colorful colonial streets in the "City of Angels"
- Taste authentic Mexican food in the gastronomical heart of Mexico, Puebla
- Explore the only city in the world situated between 4 volcanoes
Enjoy an amazing 1-day tour to the colonial heart of Mexico - Puebla, the country´s cultural, gastronomical and historical center.
Escape the enormous megalopolis of Mexico City to visit one of the most important and beautiful colonial cities in Mexico - Puebla, the only city in the world situated between 4 volcanoes. On the way to Puebla, you will have an opportunity to enjoy breathtaking mountain views and make a stop at a little town called Cholula, where you can climb an unusual pyramid that is the largest known to exist in the world.
Governmental orders meant this pyramid was never fully excavated and visitors can explore its many tunnels inside. Covered by trees and lush greenery, it looks more like a mountain than a pyramid with a catholic church and observation deck right on top of it, where you can admire the breathtaking view and take memorable pictures.
After visiting Cholula, Puebla (or “The City of the Angels” as it's known by locals) is waiting for you. Thanks to its colorful, fairy tale-like streets, and a great number of monumental catholic cathedrals, it's no wonder it's called the City of Angels. Puebla is also one of the most important gastronomical centers of Mexico and the birthplace of many traditional Mexican dishes. A visit to a local market where you will be able to taste some authentic Mexican food will prove that to you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Private, professional and certificated guide
- Lunch (the tour guide will provide you with some lunch recommendations based on your preferences and budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
Calle Xochipilli Tonalco 24, Lomas de Tonalco, 16410 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, therefore it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Private tour allows you to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at - please provide your accommodation details upon making a reservation
Every day except Thursday at 7.30am
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...
You will meet your guide and start your visit at our office Julia Travel. The first stop will be in ...
Mexico City is one of the most enjoyable destinations in the world. The historic centre was declared...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
During a trip in Mexico city, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...