Chapultepec walking tour with chocolate and churros tasting
- Visit the Castle of Chapultepec, located on top of a hill and surrounded by forest
- Explore the city with a guide and discover the most emblematic places in Mexico capital
- Enjoy a tasting of chocolate and churros in a famous "churreria" and chocolate factory
You will meet your guide and start your visit at our office Julia Travel. The first stop will be in front of the Independence column, better known like “El Ángel”, representing a winged woman symbolizing the victory. This monument was built by the president Porfirio Diaz to commemorate the first century of Independence in Mexico. Nowadays, that angel has become the symbol of Mexico city and is also one the most beautiful monuments in the country.
Then you will continue your visit and explore the story and arrival of cocoa in Mexico. You will stop at a very famous churrería and chocolate Factory where you will taste their products.
You will walk along the Paseo de la Reforma, an important avenue with charming squares and monuments, originally called el Paseo del Emperador. This artery is one of the most beautiful in the city.
The next stop is the forest of Chapultepec where you will climb to the top of the Chapultepec´s hill and admire one of the most beautiful view of the Paseo de la Reforma.You will discover the history of the Castle from its construction, paintings, furniture and original carriages to the arrival of Maximiliano and Carlota to establish the empire of Mexico until the sad end. The castle has been since transformed into the National Museum.
At the end of the visit. you can continue decide to stay and enjoy of the view, take pictures or come back on your own to Paseo de la Reforma.
- Official Tourist Guide for the panoramic walk
- Entrance to the Castle of Chapultepec
- Tasting of chocolate and churros
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Any personal expenses
Calle Río Tiber 86, Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Julia Travel Office: Rio Tíber 86 Colonia Cuauhtémoc CDMX.
- Please be aware that the visit includes a lot of walking. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Bring an umbrella and a raincoat during the rainy season ( rom end of May to October)
- To note: The Castle of Chapultepec charges a fee to take pictures (without flash) or video recording (no professional) which is not included in the tour.
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Departure time: 10.00am
- Check in time: 9.45am
Take part to this unique tour to explore Mexico City and enjoy walking around its historical center....
During a trip in Mexico City, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...
This is one of our most colorful tours, not only for visiting the famous "Casa Azul" and seeing some...
This is the best option to visit Mexico City in one day at your own pace. You can get on and off all...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...
This attraction will take you to explore one of the most sacred places in Mexico: the Basilica Lady ...
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
Come and have fun, get excited, and be passionate with the world's best. Mexican wrestling is distin...
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Mexico City in the morning. Board your private vehicle and hea...
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, where you'll visit the archeological zone of Tla...