The island nation of the Bahamas with more than 700 islands is situated 80 kilometers off the coast of Florida in the middle of the mysterious Bermuda triangle. The Bahamas are recognized for its small tropical islands, sandy beaches, and turquoise waters. Some of the most top-rated beaches of the world are located in this gorgeous archipelago. Take advantage of your Florida visit to see the Bahamas during this day trip by comfortable and speedy ferry. The ferry is equipped with comfy seats, restrooms, and a snack bar to grab a bite. Hotels with restrooms and showers are nearby the beach and your tour includes access to hotel facilities. Have a blast doing some watersports activities like shipwreck snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing, or banana boating. Not much of a thrill-seeker? Just relax on the beach on a beach chair and take in the views.
Day trips & excursions
Bahamas Bimini tour
Availability: Wednesday, Friday through Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy an afternoon of leisure at one of the world’s most beautiful beach with hotel access
- Visit the small island with its shops, hotels, and restaurants
- Have fun doing watersports activities such as shipwreck snorkeling, jet skis, parasailing, banana boats
What to expect
- Roundtrip ferry
- Hilton beach day pass
- Miami Beach hotel pick-up and drop-off
Port Everglades Midport Garage, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
What to remember
- 2 hours each way on the ferry
- Watersports activities (shipwreck snorkeling, jet skis, parasailing, banana boats) and beach chairs are available at an additional cost
- Bring your passport and ESTA forms, bathing suits and towels
- Wednesday, Friday through Sunday: 5.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.