- Visit NASA and the launch center for an adventure out of this world
- Don’t miss the Saturn V, the Apollo rockets and the more advanced space shuttle with a professional guide
- Stop and shop at an outlet mall for bargains and special pricing on name brands
This tour today takes you to one of the most advanced and interesting place on earth. The Kennedy Space center is home to NASA and the launch center for the different space programs since the 1960’s. Enjoy the interactive exhibits, IMAX movies and the astronaut hall of fame.
The tour starts at the visitor’s center where you’ll have an opportunity to learn about the history of man’s quest to explore space. Then enjoy a guided tour of the outdoor part of the center which includes the launch pads and the site of the famous Apollo 8 launch.
After lunch you’ll depart the Kennedy Space Center and head south.
Before arriving in Miami, you’ll stop at an outlet shopping mall (Palm Beach Outlets or similar) where you can hunt for bargains and find name brands for less.
Afterwards, you’ll return to Miami in the evening.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Kennedy Space Center
- Food and drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Please meet your guide at Bayside– Miami’s Official Visitor Center, 401 Biscayne Blvd in front of the Guess store.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Sundays and Thursdays
- South Beach location at 7.00am
- Bayside location at 7.30am
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Key’s are a series of islands that s...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art...
A trip to Miami is not complete without visiting the Everglades, nature at its best. This tour featu...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Fly over Miami’s breathtaking beaches and unforgettable sites on modern helicopters. You'll depart f...
The Miami Seaquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Miami and South Florida, featuring 38...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...