- See the white sided dolphin and a three ton killer whale
- Brave the splash zone, at the Top deck dolphin show
- Come face to face with the endangered African penguins
- Feed stingrays and feel them glide across your fingers
The Miami Seaquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Miami and South Florida, featuring 38 acres of marine life in one theme park. This is one of the oldest marine aquarium theme parks in the US, opening their doors to the public in 1955. With your general admission ticket you will be entertained by the Killer Whale Show, watch playful Sea Lions, and see dolphins glide through the water. You can also visit the endangered sea turtles and manatees in the conservation outpost. This world-class marine life entertainment park offers 8 exciting shows and exciting daily presentations. At Miami Seaquarium, you can see Lolita the Killer Whale, Flipper the Dolphin (Flipper from the TV show), and Salty the Sea Lion. You will find plenty of interesting wildlife exhibits including colorful and exotic birds, enormous snakes and lizards, as well as fascinating marine life including endangered manatees and marine predators such as sharks and crocodiles. If you want to get up close and personal with a dolphin, you can even go swimming with the dolphins at Dolphin Harbor.
Activities and entrances included with the General admission ticket:
- Flipper lagoon and flipper dolphin show
- Whale and dolphin stadium
- Golden dome and sea lion show
- Penguin isle
- Shark presentation
- Main reef aquarium with reef presentation, tropical wings exhibit, stringray exhibit and touchpool
- Conservation outpost with manatee exhibit, manatee presentation and discovery bay
- Salty's pirate playground
- Sharky's sky trail
- Shows, presentations and exhibits
- Animal interactions, swims, encounters and trainer for a day
- Food and drinks
Children (3-9 years old)
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149
- Please allow at least 4 hours for your visit
- Show times may vary from day to day
- Programs will run rain or shine, occurrences of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program
- Miami Seaquarium reccommends to bring sunscreen; wear a swimsuit, shorts and comfortable shoes
- Food and gift outlets are located throughout the park for purchase
- Parking is $10 per vehicle
- 9.30am - 6.00pm
This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour ...
Let someone else take you to the world-class Miami Seaquarium, home to performing killer whales, sea...
The Zoo Miami Best Value Package makes it easy to explore Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia in ...
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. You’ll check out some historic a...
Experience the best of South Beach on this 2-hour cultural and historical walking tour. This tour ta...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...