One day tour of Key West
- Enjoy a day on the beautiful islands of Key West
- Stop in the quaint town of Key West and see top attractions like the Ernest Hemingway house and Mallory Square
- Stroll along the most trending and festive area in the Keys– Duval Street
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Key’s are a series of islands that stretch out into the ocean separating the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. You’ll cross over multiple bridges and islands with a stop at the 7 miles bridge, which has been used for numerous Hollywood films, before arriving in Key West.
You’ll start your tour of the town passing by Ernest Hemingway house, Mallory Square and the beach which is the closest point in the USA to Cuba (90 miles). The tour ends on the world famous Duval Street, renowned for its restaurants, bars and festive atmosphere.
After the tour, enjoy free time to explore on your own or partake in one of the many activities available in the area. In the afternoon, you’ll depart north for an evening arrival in Miami.
Please note the tour of Key West is a combination of walking and driving tour.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Key West
- Food and Drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
401 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: South Beach – 401 Lincoln Rd and Washington Avenue at the corner in front of Bank of America or Bayside– Miami’s Official Visitor Center – 401 Biscayne Blvd in front of the Guess store.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Mondays and Fridays
- South Beach location: 7.00am
- Bayside location: 7.30am
Alles an Bord für eine Sightseeing-Kreuzfahrt in Miami entlang der wunderschönen Biscayne Bay! Diese...
Besuchen Sie den Yachthafen am Bayside Marketplace, um eine Miami-Kreuzfahrt entlang der wunderschön...
Probieren Sie Miamis Vielfalt während dieser kulinarischen Wanderung. Genießen Sie schmackhafte Schä...
Sehen Sie den Everglades National Park auf eigene Faust. Dies ist viel mehr als nur eine Flugbootfah...
Machen Sie eine Reise nach Key West, um die karibische Atmosphäre, Straßenkünstler, Straßencafés und...
Besuchen Sie die farbenfrohe Insel Key West und erleben Sie atemberaubende Momente beim Segeln über ...