One day tour of Key West
- Enjoy a day on the beautiful islands of Key West
- Stop in the quaint town of Key West and see top attractions like the Ernest Hemingway house and Mallory Square
- Stroll along the most trending and festive area in the Keys– Duval Street
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Key’s are a series of islands that stretch out into the ocean separating the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. You’ll cross over multiple bridges and islands with a stop at the 7 miles bridge, which has been used for numerous Hollywood films, before arriving in Key West.
You’ll start your tour of the town passing by Ernest Hemingway house, Mallory Square and the beach which is the closest point in the USA to Cuba (90 miles). The tour ends on the world famous Duval Street, renowned for its restaurants, bars and festive atmosphere.
After the tour, enjoy free time to explore on your own or partake in one of the many activities available in the area. In the afternoon, you’ll depart north for an evening arrival in Miami.
Please note the tour of Key West is a combination of walking and driving tour.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Key West
- Food and Drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
401 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: South Beach – 401 Lincoln Rd and Washington Avenue at the corner in front of Bank of America or Bayside– Miami’s Official Visitor Center – 401 Biscayne Blvd in front of the Guess store.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Mondays and Fridays
- South Beach location: 7.00am
- Bayside location: 7.30am
This tour today takes you to one of the most advanced and interesting place on earth. The Kennedy Sp...
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind a...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Spend a day in lively Key West; snorkel in the crystal clear waters of South Florida and see the viv...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities Key West has to offer. The Caribbean atmosphere wi...
This shallow-water dolphin experience includes many of the behaviors in an Odyssey. You’ll get to to...
All aboard for a sightseeing cruise in Miami along beautiful Biscayne Bay! This tour features Miami'...