One-day tour of Key West from Miami
- Enjoy an unforgettable day on the beautiful islands of Key West
- Stop in the quaint town of Key West and visit the Ernest Hemingway house
- Stroll along trendy and festive Duval Street
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that stretch out into the ocean separating the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. You’ll cross over multiple bridges and islands with a stop at the 7 miles bridge, which has been used for numerous Hollywood films, before arriving in Key West.
You’ll start your tour of the town passing by Ernest Hemingway house, Mallory Square and the beach which is the closest point in the USA to Cuba (90 miles). The tour ends on the world famous Duval Street, renowned for its restaurants, bars and festive atmosphere.
After the tour, enjoy free time to explore on your own or partake in one of the many activities available in the area. In the afternoon, you’ll depart north for an evening arrival in Miami.
*Please note the tour of Key West is a combination of walking and driving tour.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Key West
- Food and drinks
- No WiFi on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
You can meet your guide at either the South Beach meeting point or in Bayside
- South Beach meeting point: Lincoln Road corner of Washington Avenue in front of Bank of America
- Bayside: Miami’s Official Visitor Center - 401 Biscayne Boulevard in front of the Guess store
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
Mondays and Fridays, year-round
- South Beach location: 7.00am
- Bayside location: 7.30am
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind a...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Ever wanted to party back to back on a party bus, boat, and nightclub? Say no more, your prayers hav...
Enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities Key West has to offer. The Caribbean atmosphere wi...
Enjoy the scenic drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and the Seven Mile Bridge to Amer...
Take a trip to a lovely city where you can leave the car behind! You will be picked up in Miami and ...
Enjoy an exciting drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and also the famed Seven Mile Br...
Breathtaking sights await you on the Millionaire Row Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most...
Flyboard is the newest watersport in Miami! Fly and swim like a dolphin on your fun flyboarding expe...