- Don't wait in line to buy tickets
- Receive your tickets instantly after purchase
- Encounter animals from all over the world without ever leaving Miami
- See alligators and otters at the newest exhibit, Florida: Mission Everglades!
Travel the entire world in a day at Zoo Miami - visit Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia. Zoo Miami consists of 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats.
- Encounter animals like lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, gorillas, chimps, koalas, tree kangaroos, meerkats and more
- Meet the Zookeeper talks - ask questions about your favorite animals
- Wings of Asia Aviary, the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds
- Feed giraffes, parrots, tortoises and even a rhino (additional fees apply)
- Amazon and Beyond - a rainforest of jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles and a 48,000-gallon aquarium
- Florida: Mission Everglades! Come face-to-face with some of the incredible animals that call Florida home. You’ll be sure to see alligators, crocodiles, a bald eagle and river otters!
- Ride an “airboat” on the Lostman’s River! (additional fees apply)
- Playworld Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy. Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet
- Zoo Miami general admission
- Animal feedings
- Additional experiences
- Children (ages 3-12)
Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd Street, Miami, FL 33177
- You'll receive your tickets instantly after purchase. Enter the zoo directly through the turnstiles
- Food and drinks cannot be brought into the zoo. However, should you decide to bring your own food, picnic tables outside the entrance are available for your use
- Be kind to the animals. If you harass or intentionally harm an animal, you will be escorted
out of the zoo
- Straws, balloons, skateboards, skates, bicycles, radios (other than two-way radios), glass
containers, fireworks, balls and frisbees are not permitted
- Sorry, no pets (service animals are permitted)
- No distribution of printed literature of any kind in or at the zoo
- You may feed animals in those areas where feed is on sale from the zoo, but exclusively
with feed provided by the zoo. Feeding animals is prohibited in all other areas of the zoo.
These animals have scientifically formulated diets to ensure their health and well-being
- For your safety and to help preserve the valuable plant and tree collection, please stay
on the pathways. Do not pick any plants or leaves
- Speak nicely. Vulgar, profane or disrespectful language is not allowed
- For the safety and comfort of the guests and animals, smoking is only permitted in designated areas. These designated areas are conveniently located through the zoo and are clearly marked. They may also be found clearly marked on the zoo adventure guide
- Visitors may be photographed or video-taped during their visit. Their likeness
may be used for marketing, advertising or public relations purposes without compensation
- Open daily 10.00am-5.00pm (ticket booths close at 3.30pm)
- Thanksgiving day 10.00am-3.00pm
- Christmas day 12.00pm-5.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
- Schedule subject to change
The Zoo Miami Best Value Package makes it easy to explore Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia in ...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Wondering what to visit in Miami? This combo is your best option. You will experience the wild everg...
All aboard for a sightseeing cruise in Miami along beautiful Biscayne Bay! This tour features Miami'...
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. You’ll check out some historic a...
Let someone else take you to the world-class Miami Seaquarium, home to performing killer whales, sea...
The Miami Seaquarium is one of the most popular attractions in Miami and South Florida, featuring 38...
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Key’s are a series of islands that s...
Fly over Miami’s breathtaking beaches and unforgettable sites on modern helicopters. You'll depart f...