Duomo Cathedral and Rooftop: priority access tour for small group
- Skip-the-line Cathedral entrance
- Guided tour of Milan's Cathedral
- Visit of Vittorio Emanuele II Arcade
- Gelato (ice cream) tasting
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the Line small group tour will take you inside this beautiful structure and reveal its mysteries, some even the locals don't know!
Your licensed English-speaking tour guide will describe all of Milan's famous oddities, such as the Sundial Trail, the story of the Apostle who was skinned alive, the Ritual of the Holy Nail, and more. After visiting the inside of the Cathedral, we'll take you to the Terraced Rooftops of the Cathedral by elevator (please note that it is not possible to skip the line for the elevator). You'll be able to gaze over the city from a breathtaking panoramic view!
During this small group tour you'll have plenty of time to take beautiful pictures of the shining skyscrapers, or you can focus more on the iconic spires and medieval towers. You can also examine the Cathedral's amazing sculptures of mysterious animals, monsters, and other strange subjects. At the end of the tour you will visit the Vittorio Emanuele II Arcade. Your informative tour will end with two additional treats: Italian gelato (ice cream) and a surprise good luck ritual!
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Skip the Line Cathedral entrance
- Cathedral rooftop terrace entrance
- Visit of Vittorio Emanuele II Arcade
- Gelato (ice cream) tasting (only from April to October)
- Child 4-10 years old: reduced
- Child 1-3 years old: free
Piazza del Duomo, 18, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Outside the "Football Team Store" in Piazza del Duomo 20, located behind the Duomo building.
- Please note that it is not possible to skip the line for the elevator
- This tour is NOT recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is NOT wheelchair-friendly
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The Cathedral has a very strict, but simple, dress code: shoulders, abdomen, or knees MUST be covered
- Footwear of any kind (we recommend comfortable footwear) and jeans are ok
- You can't wear hats inside the basilica
- Please note that the staff of the Cathedral have the right to turn you away based on the above dress code without any obligation to refund your tickets
- Weather Policy: the tour goes on rain or shine. In case of heavy rain or snow, the Cathedral might decide to close the terraced rooftops. If this happens, no refund or discount will be given due to the weather conditions. In case of heavy rain, you'll be given the option of an alternative date subject to availability
- All tours are conducted in English by default. German and Italian on request (minimum 4 people)
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2.30pm
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Una storia dimenticata lega Leonardo da Vinci alla città di Milano: la storia di una vigna. La vigna...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
This tour will take you on a walking route, to thoroughly appreciate the best city highlights, and y...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci through...
Milan is an ever-changing city in a high-speed modern world. Keep up with it on this speedy guided t...
The tour will start with the discrete but impressive church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro where y...
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...
Villa Ortensie si trova a pochi chilometri da Bergamo, nel cuore della Valle Imagna, immersa nel ver...