Exclusive guided tour in Milan: La Scala, Duomo Square and Galleria
- Visit one of the most famous theaters in the world
- Admire the collection of the Theatre Museum
- Take a walk in the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Tour with exclusive guide by Musement
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Duomo.
The Teatro alla Scala was built in 1776 on the ashes of the old Ducal Theatre and at the beginning of the following century it became the home of Italian opera thanks to the great work of Gioacchino Rossini.
The Scala Theatre Museum is the recurrent protagonist of theatre's glorious theatre. It houses an extensive collection of costumes, portraits, sketches and musical instruments. Among the many museum treasures there is the precious collection of Sambon ceramics, all following th theme of theatrical tradition, and the portraits of the great masters who have graced the stage of La Scala, like Arturo Toscanini, Giacomo Puccini and Giuseppe Verdi.
After the visit to the theater tour will continue with a wonderful walk in the heart of Milan's famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the second half of the nineteenth century and considered one of the world's oldest shopping malls.
From here you get directly into the majestic Piazza Duomo, with the equestrian statue of King Vittorio Emanuele, the beautiful Palazzo Reale and the Palazzo dell'Arengario and of course the magnificent Gothic cathedral. The tour will end at the Duomo Market: the guide will accompany you there and then you are free to explore this 500-square-meter indoor space, where you can lose yourself among scents and flavors of local products and raw materials in the heart of Milan. Showing our voucher, you will be entitled to 10% discount on any product for sale in the Market!
- Meeting with the guide in front of the entrance of Teatro all Scala (under the portico)
- Access to the Theatre Museum
- Tour and commentary on the collection of the Museum and overlooking the central boxes inside the theater (access will not be allowed in the presence of rehearsals or performances)
- 45-minute walk in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II until you arrive in Piazza Duomo to explain the equestrian monument of King Vittorio Emanuele, Palazzo Arengario, Palazzo Reale and the exterior of the Cathedral
- The tour ends at the Duomo Market
- Guided tour of the Theatre Museum and Teatro alla Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Duomo
- Admission tickets to the Theatre Museum
- Exclusive guide by Musement
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-17 years old: reduced
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 11/12, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
In front of the entrance of Teatro alla Scala (under the portico).
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes early.
Our guide will have a sign with the words Musement.
- In the event of closure for rehearsals it will not be possible to visit the inside of the theater
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking
- Changes and cancellations are possible up to 48 hours before your visit
- Every day at 2.00pm
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
This tour will take you on a walking route, to thoroughly appreciate the best city highlights, and y...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an exper...
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the L...
Al nono piano del The Brian&Barry Building, nel cuore di Milano, si affaccia il ristorante Asola, un...