Guided tour of 'The Dream Machine is Asleep' exhibition by Eva Kot'átková
- Immerse yourself in Eva Kot'átková's dreamlike atmospheres
- Visit an exhibition with installations, sculptures, collages and performance events which create an immersive experience
- Discover the meaning of the works with the help of an expert guide
A cultural mediator will guide you through the exhibition 'The Dream Machine is Asleep' by Czech artist Eva Kot'átková (Prague, 1982): the works question the internal and external forces stemming from social context, such as educational norms and systems, which influence human behavior and sometimes generate control situations.
For this Pirelli Hangar Bicocca exhibition, Eva Kot'átková has created a new and immersive project featuring installations, sculptures, collages and performance events. Starting with the vision of the human body as a machine, an organism whose functioning requires maintenance, regeneration and rest phases and the idea of sleep and dreams as moments in which new visions and parallel worlds are created, the exhibition explores our most intimate projections and thoughts, the anxieties, phobias and fears created by modern society.
The exhibition includes a wide selection of works, including the video 'Stomach of the World' (2017) and the series of sculptures 'Theater of Speaking Objects' (2012), as well as new projects such as the installation 'The Dream Machine is Asleep' (2018), which takes over the venue with a giant bed, a generator of dream ideas and stories.
- Guided tour of Eva Kot'átková's exhibition 'The Dream Machine is Asleep'
- Children under 18: free
- Family / Mono / Duo / Young / Young Duo Membership Card: free
- Adults accompanying children and teenagers enrolled in Kids activities (maximum two adults): free
- Pirelli employees: free
Via Chiese, 2, 20126 Milan MI, Italy
Pirelli Hangar Bicocca
- Maximum 20 people
- The guided tours are conducted in Italian
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for different dates or time slots
- During the weekend, guided tours are conducted simultaneously with a creative path for Kids, a program designed to accompany children aged 4 to 14 to discover the languages of contemporary art
From February 15 to July 22, 2018
- Thursday - Sunday
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Thursday Marmalade! Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résid...
Martedì 30 Aprile 2019 dalle ore 16 a mezzanotte Circoloco Milano for Social Music City 2019 - Seaso...
Domenica 12 Maggio 2019 Dalle ore 16:00 alle 00:00 Social Music City presents Afterlife Tale Of Us r...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
Venerdì 10 Maggio 2019 MAGAZZINI GENERALI ClubNation in collaborazione con Detroit Milano presentano...