Milano Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Free public transport for 24, 48 or 72h
- Free personal driver
- Free access to Milan top attractions
- Discounts for museums, tours, restaurants
MilanoCard is the official tourist pass of Milan. It offers unlimited access to the Milan public transport, a personal driver for a ride, access to Milan top attractions, and a very interesting range of discounts for museums, tours, resturants, hotel, shops, activities and more. Available for 24h, 48h and 72h, the MilanoCard is the best and cheapest solution to move around the city and make the most for less. Get your digital card and avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher! Through MilanoCard APP (after activating the card) you will also get an audio guide of the historical center of Milan by clicking on the "Free audioguide in Milan" section.
Some of the free opportunites include*:
- free personal Uber driver for 1 ride
- free access to Highline Galleria
- free access to Poldi Pezzoli Museum
- free access to Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- free access to Torre Branca
- free ticket to Outlet shopping bus for Vicolungo, Franciacorta and Scalo Milano
- free menù at Pizzeria ai 12 Gatti
- Artisinal Panettone (sweet cake)
- Entrance to the AC Milan Museum
- Bus ticket to the Milano Designer District
- Bus ticket to Vicolungo Outlet
- Bus ticket to Franciacorta Outlet Village
Discounted rates up to 50% for:
- La Scala Theatre Museum
- Triennale Art Design Museum
- Ambrosiana Gallery (Codex Atlanticus of Leonardo da Vinci)
- Diocensa Museum
- Villa Necchi Campiglio
- The Last Supper tour
- Airport bus to Malpensa, Linate and Orio al Serio
- Bus City tour of Milan
...and much much more
Use your MilanoCard also in Venice and Rome to visit the best attractions saving money and time!
*Only a limited number of free entries are allowed per day. Not valid for MIlanoCard PerMilano.
- Public transport access
- Personal driver
- Coupon for free access to Milan top attractions (limited per day)
- Guide of benefits
- This is a digital card that allows you to avoid waiting in line to redeem your voucher
- You will receive instructions with your voucher after purchase
- The card is personal and non-transferable
- With your voucher you'll have free access to Milan top attractions. The attractions that joined the "run4free" promotion provide a number of free passes per day, ranging from a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 8. On your voucher, you will discover how many passes are provided daily. If you arrive too late at the attractions and daily passes are finished, you can access with the discount provided by MilanoCard
- The card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on the type purchased) from the first use
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Una storia dimenticata lega Leonardo da Vinci alla città di Milano: la storia di una vigna. La vigna...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
Built over the centuries in Lombard Gothic style, the Duomo of Milan is the symbol of the city. From...
See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Enter one of the most historically-significant places in the heart of Milan on a trip from the past ...
El tour inicia en la Piazza del Duomo, donde contemplarás una de las catedrales góticas más impresio...