Private Milan's favorite food tour: Gelato, wine, pizza and more
- Learn about Milan's cuisine
- Experience Milan like a local
- Stroll through the streets of Brera
- 7 Delicious Tastings Included
- Enjoy the flavours of Italian wine in a private tour with your local host
Indulge in a tasty Italian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to amaze your taste buds. We combined a mix of sweet treats and savory snacks to offer you a private tasting experience with a local host that will boost your Milanese experience.
Start your food journey in Brera neighborhood, one of Milan’s hippest area. Stroll the intimate streets of this area with your private guide and get ready to sample local delicacies such as a gelato made from organic and natural products, a local sandwich called tramezzino and cured ham. Savor the flavor of each tasting and hear their stories from your private guide.
As you and your friends wander around the atmospheric streets of Milan, you’ll learn about city’s history and traditions from a local’s perspective. Continue with a stop at a small artisan chocolate shop and enjoy a sample of delicious chocolate. Meet the local artisans and listen to the experts and find out more about the process of making chocolate.
Follow your local guide and move on to another new cool area. Enjoy a delicious pizza at a chic bakery and a cheese tasting at famous Eataly. Along with all local delicacies, you’ll also have the chance to enjoy a glass of locally-sourced wine at a popular bar.
You think it can’t get better than that? Yes, it does! Absorb the ambiance while you stroll through the streets and ask your host recommendations on what to do and which are the place the best places in town.
The awesome local who guide this tour and food lovers and they can tell all about Italian cuisine. Let them know if you have any diet restriction or you want to change anything on the route.
This is the plan
Metro Lanza: Start your delicious tour in the north of the Brera district
- Tasting 1: Pick your favorite flavour of traditional gelato
- Tasting 2: Try a tasty bite of a popular sandwich originating from Turin
- Tasting 3: Enjoy a small platter of cured hams
- Tasting 4: Time for sweet treat: a chocolate tasting
- Tasting 5: Check out a wide ranger of wine selections and enjoy a glass yourself
- Tasting 6: Visit a cult destination and try locally made cheese
- Tasting 7: Skip across the piazza for a bite of pizza
- Private Guide
- 7 tastings including a glass of wine per guest
- Extra food and drinks
Foro Buonaparte, 4715, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide at Lanza metro stop on the steps of the Piccolo Teatro.
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
A must-do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the Navigli and Porta Ticinese area....
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Navigli canals are a magical place, where time seems to have stopped! Treat yourself to a guided...
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
Indulge in a full-day tour dedicated to the discovery of the particular features of Italian wine. A ...