Semi-private Milan walking tour with Last Supper and Duomo Rooftop
- See one of Leonardo da Vinci's most stunning masterpieces, The Last Supper
- Walk the roof of the Milan Duomo (all inclusive ticket with elevator access) and get up close and personal with some of its architectural marvels.
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour.
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. While it can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets; so you’ll enter the room with your guide, your group and just one other small tour group (max 28 people are allowed inside the room) and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
After The Last Supper you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators and the roof in particular is fascinating. Forget Notre Dame, this is easily the most interesting church roof in the world. With special access tickets, you’ll stroll all the way around the roof on three different levels, learning about its construction as you go.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and we make sure you see the city at its best with an expert, English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on going way beyond the well-worn tourist trail and discovering the vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo Baptistery
- Milan Duomo rooftop
- Pre-reserved skip the line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased, all-inclusive tickets with elevator access to the rooftop of Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-2): free (no reservation required)
- Children (3-12): reduced price
Corso Magenta, 69, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church)
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note that The Last Supper is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time.
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price.
- Thursdays at 12.45pm or 1:30 PM
- Saturdays at 9:00am
Remontez l'interminable file d'attente et vous y serez! Voici sous vos yeux l'un des tableaux les pl...
Ludovico Sforza, le duc de Milan, offrit à Léonard de Vinci un vignoble en 1498. Vous pourrez découv...
Le Château des Sforza a été bâti au XVe siècle par Francesco Sforza, Duc de Milan, et a été la résid...
Entrez dans l'un des lieux les plus significatifs d'un point de vue historique au cœur de Milan lors...
Visitez le vignoble de Léonard de Vinci avec ce ticket d'entrée prioritaire. Ensuite, découvrez le m...
Découvrez le plus important musée d’histoire naturelle d’Italie. Le Musée d’Histoire Naturelle de Mi...
Le Théâtre de la Scala est reconnu comme l'un des plus prestigieux opéras du monde. Il abrite un mus...
Découvrez les œuvres de Léonard de Vinci telles que vous ne les avez jamais vues auparavant ! Entrez...
El tour inicia en la Piazza del Duomo, donde contemplarás una de las catedrales góticas más impresio...
La Última Cena de Leonardo da Vinci es una de las obras pictóricas más conocidas del mundo. Aprovech...