Sit down, prepare your camera and be ready to see all that surrounds you, decide how much time you would like to dedicate to each attraction choosing between a 1-hour option and a 2-hour option. You will see the famous shopping district "Quadrilatero della moda", a concentration of luxury, boutiques and top of the range jewellery that have made this network of streets one of the most desirable and worldwide famous corners of the city.
What to expect
Ask a question
Shopping tours by rickshaw in Milan
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Enjoy a shopping tour in the Italian capital of fashion
- Take plenty of pictures while comfortably seated
- Stop wherever you want and discover the "Quadrilatero della moda"
- Access all pedestrian areas and always remain protected from the sun and the rain
What to expect
- Child (up to 7 years old): Free
Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, MI
On the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele gallery
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) allowed per rickshaw
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided
- Every hour from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.