Tickets to the Duomo of Milan
- Visit the milanese landmark and enjoy an amazing view from the top
- Walk on the terraces of the Cathedral, among its Gothic spires
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop
- Skip the ticket office line
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunning landmark that needs to be seen and admired if you find yourself in this capital of fashion. Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral’s square, is and always has been the historical, cultural and political center of the city and all the city streets seem to originate in this place.
From the terraces of the Cathedral you can enjoy an amazing view of the dense embroidery of the characteristic Gothic spires, arches (that hide excess rain water), pinnacles and statues, and you’ll have an incredible view on the city.
Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop!
- Options: 1. Duomo Pass A: Cathedral, Terraces by lift, Duomo Museum, Archaeological area, San Gottardo Church | 2. Duomo Pass B: Cathedral, Terraces on foot, Duomo Museum, Archaeological area, San Gottardo Church | 3. Terraces admission by lift | 4. Terraces admission on foot
- Reduced: child 6-12 years old
- Free: child 0-5 years old, disabled people and helper, military in uniform, accompanying guide
Piazza del Duomo
Go straight to the security check point bringing your voucher with you
- The date you choose in the calendar are mandatory for the entrance
- Not refundable, not exchangeable tickets
- We inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral, terraces and all relevant areas of the Veneranda Fabbrica with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourage you not bring big bags
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: Duomo Pass A €17 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Duomo Pass B €13 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + elevator €14 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + stairs €10 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€
- Child: Duomo Pass A €9 + booking fee 1.50€ + agency commission 1.50€ | Duomo Pass B €7 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + elevator €8 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + stairs €6 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€
- Every day
- Cathedral: daily 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Terraces: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church: daily 10.00am - 6.00pm (closed Wednesdays)
- Archaeological area: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- St. Stefano Baptistery: daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
- The Terraces are closed on Christmas Day and on May 1st
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
Una storia dimenticata lega Leonardo da Vinci alla città di Milano: la storia di una vigna. La vigna...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
With this walking tour with private guide you will discover the hidden treasures of the historic cen...
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...