Mahón at your own pace and boat trip from Cala Galdana
- Markets on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Visit the famous organ in the church of Santa María
- 1 hour harbour cruise aboard the Yellow Catamarans
- Port of Mahón: Island of the King, Lazareto, The fortress of La Mola Isabel II, Naval Station
- Gin distillery at the port with free tasting
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with your coach to the central bus station of Mahón. You will receive maps to enjoy and discover at your own pace the treasures of this city, where life goes on peacefully around its natural harbor and the busy pedestrian streets of the center.
You will have approx 4 hours of free time to stroll between shops and market, stop at the market of local products of the Claustro del Carmen, have an aperitif in the new gastronomic and cultural space of the Fish Market , or visit the Church of Santa María with its magnificent organ.
Enjoy one hour harbour cruise aboard the Yellow Catamarans with historical commentary.
In your walks you will find yourself with viewpoints, historical buildings and museums that welcome the most attentive visitor.It is worth a visit to the Gin distillery in the port, with free tasting.
- Pick-up and reurn transfer from the area of Cala Galdana
- Ticket 1-hour harbour cruise aboard the Yellow Catamarans (Ticket valid on any departure after 10.30am)
- Tickets to museums or churches
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accomodation in Cala Galdana
- Return journey starts at 2.30pm from the bus station
- Tuesdays at 9.00am
If you're hankering for a day out that's wet and wild, then AquaCenter water park in Menorca is just...
Bygone Menorca can still be found in the magical manor house of Binissues. Its sunflower-gold exteri...
Menorca may be famous for its beautiful beaches but tear yourself away from its shores, and you'll f...
The treasures of rural Menorca and the island's beautiful scenery take top billing in this full day ...
If you want to get a feel for Menorca's past, this trip to the island's former capital is ideal. Pac...
The wild and mild sides of Menorca are what make this trip to Lloc de Menorca zoo and Son Bou beach ...