Somni equestrian show in Menorca
- Indoor arena with comfortable seating
- Children's play area, bar service, shop / souvenirs
- Photo oppurtunity with the horses and riders
- Horses of pure Minorcan Breed: Minorcan dressage and high school
After finishing the pick-ups with bus, you will reach Ferreries where, a few kilometers from the town, you will find Son Martorellet , which hosts the fantastic and unique equestrian show on the island, "Somni".
It is a 2 hour musical entertainment where you can admire the choreography of black stallions, the pure Minorcan Breed that, with their talented riders, show you the high school of Menorcan dressage. It is a special event for a great evening out for al ages!
The venue have an indoor arena with comfortable seats, a souvenir shop with DVD, bar service and a playground for kids.
- Entrance with no numbered side seats
- Possibility of photos with horses and riders
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old:reduced
- Return journey starts at 10.30 pm
- Tuesday at 7.00pm
If you're hankering for a day out that's wet and wild, then AquaCenter water park in Menorca is just...
Straddling the main Mediterranean trade routes, the port of Mahon has enjoyed great strategic import...
Bygone Menorca can still be found in the magical manor house of Binissues. Its sunflower-gold exteri...
Menorca may be famous for its beautiful beaches but tear yourself away from its shores, and you'll f...
If you want to get a feel for Menorca's past, this trip to the island's former capital is ideal. Pac...
The wild and mild sides of Menorca are what make this trip to Lloc de Menorca zoo and Son Bou beach ...